The fall season is already here and soon we will enter in the season of flu and colds, and in order to avoid sickness, you should follow some simple but golden rules. Here’s what you need to eat, drink and how to get dressed to keep your body strong and healthy during this fall![expand title=”” trigpos=”below” ]
1. Eat garlic, onions and leeks. They are natural antibiotics that will protect you against colds and will strengthen your immune system.
2. Consume lots of vegetables and fruits in order to fed your body with vitamins and minerals. Vitamins C and A are extremely important in the fight against colds.
3. Drink warm teas with lemon and lots of liquids. Tea shouldn’t be hot because it irritates the digestive lining.
4. Pay attention to clothing! You shouldn’t feel cold but also you shouldn’t feel too hot! If it’s too hot for you, you’ll sweat, and the sudden change from hot to cold will make you sick.
5. Wash your hands often with soap and water!
6. Eat yogurt, kefir and other dairy products. Probiotics are a great ally in the fight against cold.
7. Go to the sauna! The sauna is a very warm place where you can spend a wonderful and relaxing time. Through sweat, the body removes toxins and it’s a great way to detoxify it.
Follow these simple rules and for sure you won’t get sick this fall season![/expand]