What Happens to Your Body When You’re Kissing
It seems that kissing is not only a very romantic connection but also an incredible health source. Read in this article what are the effects to your body feels when you kiss, scientifically demonstrated.
1. It seems that kissing improves your immunity. More specifically, it strengthens your immunity against cytomegalovirus, a form of herpes that can affect an unborn child when the mother has it. The virus has no effect on adults.
2. Kiss helps you choose your best partner. It works as a “tool,” says anthropologist Helen Fisher, because lips, cheeks, tongue and nose feel different sensations that contribute when choosing your male. It’s even said that kissing is the way of biology to determine who is most compatible with you from a genetic point of view.
3. Kissing burns calories. Better say, between 2 and 6 calories per minute. There are not many, but there is certainly the most pleasant way to lose them.
4. Tones your face muscles. Even if they aren’t on the your gym list , 30 muscles around the mouth are toned during a kiss. Which means your cheeks are less likely look bad while ageing.
5. Kissing is one of the best ways to relax. The body releases oxytocin, which has a calming effect and increases the level of endorphin in the body – the chemicals that help you feel good.